Traffic Impacts - Week of September 19, 2021
Closures are subject to change. Questions? Please contact our team.
Monday night, 9/20
I-515 NB reduced to one lane, Las Vegas Blvd to I-15, 11pm-6am
Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, 9/21-9/22
I-515 SB reduced to one lane, I-15 to Las Vegas Blvd, midnight - 5am
Wednesday night/Thursday morning, 9/22-9/23
1. Eastern Ave on-ramp to I-515 NB closed, 9pm - midnight
2. I-515 NB off-ramp to Las Vegas Blvd closed, midnight - 2am
3. Las Vegas Blvd on-ramp to I-515 NB closed, 2am-4am
4. Casino Center Blvd on-ramp to I-515 NB closed, 4am-6am
Thursday night/Friday morning, 9/23-9/24
1. Casino Center Blvd on-ramp to I-515 NB closed at 11pm for six weeks
2. Eastern Ave on-ramp to I-515 NB closed, 9pm-12am
3. I-515 NB reduced to one lane, Eastern Ave to I-15, 11pm-6am
4. I-515 NB off-ramp to Las Vegas Blvd closed, midnight - 3am
5. Las Vegas Blvd on-ramp to I-515 NB closed, 3am-6am
Starting Friday morning, Sept 24
I-515 will continue to have two travel lanes in each direction between Eastern Avenue and I-15; all traffic lanes will be shifted to the south side and center of the freeway as viaduct rehab work continues on the north side.
Please visit our CLOSURES page for more details on these and other traffic impacts.
Casino Center on-ramp to I-515 (US 95) NB to close for 6 weeks starting 9/23
As a part of the next phase of construction on NDOT's I-515 Viaduct Rehab project, the Casino Center Blvd on-ramp to I-515 Northbound will close Thursday night, September 23. This ramp will be closed until early November.
In advance of this closure, multiple mainline I-515 lane reductions and downtown ramp closures will occur overnight the week of 9/19.
Sign up for text alerts
Text 515PROJECT to 775-242-9168
Everything you need to know
NDOT's I-515 Viaduct Rehab Project
Explore the pages below, and contact our team with your questions.
Read about the project background, location, major construction elements, goals, history, schedule and cost.
Download fact sheet, exhibits and materials from our February 2021 public meeting, and read answers to FAQ.
Descargar documentos referente al proyecto, y enviar sus comentarios/preguntas al equipo del proyecto.